Nalini having threesome sex (group sex story)


Hello friends, this is nalini again with my new experience. In my last experience I had given the details of our (mine and my husbands jassi’s) real life encounter with our neighbours nitu and negi. It so happened that negi got a better offer in Mumbai and had to leave for Mumbai. Until now, we were really enjoying all the foursome encounters with our next-door neighbours but now, an old aged couple became our neighbours and we were not actually interested in them.


However, by this time I and jassi had really become assertive about our sexual preferences and we really wanted some encounters other than the usual daily dose we were giving each other. Jassi said that we should not start looking for avenues outside as it will unnecessary kill all the fun which we shared and it was not safe.


Suddenly, one-day jassi told me he has called one of his colleagues for dinner as his wife was admitted in the hospital pregnant with their third child. I was annoyed with him that he should have at least asked me before calling anyone for dinner. Jassi apologised and said now the damage is done we will serve him early dinner and make him leave.


His name is shivashankaran and he is from tamilnadu employed in the same office. Shiva came across as a lanky, dark and moustachioed gentleman who was greatly pleased that he has been called for dinner by anyone. He brought a bottle of red wine and a bouquet with him. This was a nice touch as north indian guests generally brings sweets or icecream brick with them.


I noticed that he was formally dressed and he was slim guy except for his cute little lemon belly faintly visible through the shirt. I decided to be more interested in him than before. Jassi asked him what will he like to have and he politely said he will have some juice. As jassi got up to bring juice I intervened,” arre, don’t you drink?”


Shiva said,” I do but my wife is admitted in hospital so I refrain” “Awe come on, ur wife is not sick. She is pregnant and that’s a reason to celebrate. Jassi why don’t you open that chivas regal you had kept for guests”, I said. Jassi was taken aback but said,” yes, why not” and went. I shouted,” get me red wine shiva has brought as I want to know about his tastes”.


Soon we were having conversation and he showed us his wife’s snap. The lady in the photo was a typical meaty, dark, thick necked, bright eyed sari clad female with a thick gold mangalsutra hanging brightly. The moment I saw the snap I quit my plan of ever having a foursome with them. I picked up my drink and went to the kitchen to prepare snacks for us.


Soon jassi came in and hugged me from behind and laughed,” I know what you were thinking but I think you will never let it happen at least with this couple” I said,” true, don’t ever ask. Only interesting thing about him is the wine he has brought.” And we both laughed. I joined them in the living room and noticed that after two drinks, he was noticing me more openly but as soon as I looked at him, he turned his face. I filled glasses and again went to the kitchen.


Then I decided that I would give this guy a hard time or let’s say ‘a hard-on time’ of his life. How dare he even look at me the way he was looking? Wine has, by then, started taking its effect. I told jassi that they can enjoy themselves, I will go, and get freshen up in the meantime. I took a short bath, applied perfume, changed into bright red nightgown, and tied the over gown at the waist.


My plan went for a six when I came back and found both have them have moved into the TV room that has got a floor mattress sitting and a beanbag only. I can’t go back and change again into something more comfortable now so I decided that I will sit on the beanbag. It was very uncomfortable in a nightgown so I moved to kitchen got myself busy with more snacks.


Soon, I can hear both of them talking loudly while watching TV. I was also feeling tipsy by now and I went back with snacks. As I lowered myself to serve snacks to shiva, he was shocked to look straight at my cleavage. Maybe he realised what he was missing in life. I served them once, kept the tray in between them, and sat on the bag.


I was now smiling at myself for giving such a tough time to shiva. I decided I again want to see look on his face again so I picked up the tray and again bent in front of him. The effect was same as before. He almost chocked on the sausage he was eating. This time I kept the tray with myself as I sat back on the bag.


Jassi told me,” nalini, you can give the tray to me and relax for sometime” I sweetly replied,” Its okay, you guys enjoy your drink as I have no problem in serving both of you”. Jassi turned towards me, looked in my eyes, and smiled a little. I gave him back a knowing smile. I loosened my outer gown, which was tied at the waist, refilled my wine and had it in one gulp.


By now, I was feeling that my face was glowing with anticipation however; I wanted to be careful not to go beyond a limit as it might turn out to be counterproductive. I again went back to serve them. This time I stood for a second before him so that he can prepare himself for the sight, then slowly lowered myself. He was drunk and kept staring at my boobs and face.


”Do you not want them?” I asked. He flustered,” what?” “The sausages shiva, do you not want them” I replied cheerily. “Ohh sorry” he said and picked one. This time jassi was looking at me closely and understood the game I was playing with the poor guy. I went to keep the tray back to kitchen and when I came back,I found jassi has shifted a little and called me,” why don’t you also sit here on the mattress”, bean bag must be uncomfortable in gown.


With this, he pulled me. I had no option but to sit. I sat there in the little space between the two; squeezing myself so as not to even touch shiva. Shiva now was out of breathe and was looking at me through the corners of his eyes. I thought he will definitely make some advances and I was prepared myself to put him back to his place but nothing of that sort happened.


Soon, I was relaxed and yes, mattress was much more comfortable than the bean bag in a gown. Only problem was that now shiva was constantly staring at my neck, my boobs and my milky white legs below my knees. I tried to ignore all that as I was the one who instigated this situation. I was however leaning more on jassi so as not to touch shiva.


I was literally breathing on jassi’s neck with his left hand digging into my right boob. I was also aware that a pair of eyes was staring so hard that they were burning a hole in my left boob. I decided that none of us was watching TV anymore and I decided that to salvage the situation I should get up but that was the time jassi turned towards me and kissed me lightly on my cheeks.


I stopped and looked at him. He was smiling and I melted in his arms. He turned a little and kissed me full on the lips. Only thing making some noise in the room was the TV. This went on for some time when I felt a touch on my left boob and I turned back to see shiva’s eyes digging into my boob with a hand on it.


I gave him a cold and hard stare so that he quickly removed his hand when jassi held my face and turned it towards him. We were again smooching each other and jassi this time turned fully towards me with almost three fourth of his body on me. His left hand was now slithering upwards towards my inner thighs. He then held shiva’s hand and placed it square on my boob.


I again looked back at shiva who was now frightened and excited at the same time but then I turned back and smooched jassi back. I had decided to let the moment decide for itself and not to be too harsh on the poor guy. Jassi then left shiva’s hand on my boob and lowered his hand to open the flap of my gown to expose my smooth buttocks.


Shiva’s hand remained where it was for some time and then it started exerting some pressure on my left boob. Jassi lifted me a little so that my ass was now somewhat in the air. Shiva was now openly rubbing my boob and I was getting excited at being the object of desire of two guys after a looooong time. Shiva then bends forward and started sucking my nipple.


His moustache was giving me a tingling sensation as if somebody was performing acupressure treatment at my boob. Jassi’s hand by now has reached my pussy and started playing with my clitoris. Shiva placed his hand at the back of my arse and started dough-ing it. The sensation these two men were giving me was awesome and I pushed jassi’s head down.


He took the hint, slid further, and licked my navel. Then he slid further down and opened my robe apart to have a look at my pussy. He moved my pussy lips with both hands to expose my pink vagina and slurped the wetness off it. Shiva was stunned to see this and he moved up to my face and looked at me gladfully. I smiled back and held his face in both hands.


Then I gave him a smooch. All I got in my mouth was moustaches and I laughed. His look said he would have shaved his moustaches right now had I asked him but this was something different although I was missing the softness of the lips. He then gave me a French kiss pulling my lips in his mouth and it was better. His mouth tasted different and sweet because of all the scotch he was having earlier.


We went crazy for each other’s mouth for some time and jassi was licking my cunt while his finger was buried in my arse. Shiva was pinching my nipples and sending current through my body. I then shouted, come on guys switch off the TV and remove your cloths if you want to proceed further. Jassi ignored it and kept on licking me down while shiva peeled off his cloths in a second before I change my mind.


I told him to switch on the table lamp, as I wanted to see him more. He came back to me and I pulled him closer by his legs. Now his hard dick was right above my face. I adjusted myself and saw it closely. His dick was jet black and shining with precum with lots of long pubic hair all around it. I buried my nose in his pubic hairs that smelt of piss and sweat.


I held his dick in both hands and started playing with it. He was looking down at me with anticipation. Looking at him, I then moved ahead and licked his precum and his eyes went wild. I understood he has never been sucked before so I decided to give him a treat. Ispit a mouthful on his dickhead and spread it with my lips and tongue. His dick was now glistening with spit.


Then I took the head of his dick in my mouth and rolled my tongue all around it. He let out a moan, which encouraged me continue the good job I was doing. Jassi moved up and took my boob in his mouth biting at my nipples while inserting two fingers in my wet cunt. I took shiva dick fully in my mouth with his pubic hairs nuzzling in my nose.


His dick was pressing against back of my mouth while jassi was giving me sensation of my life. I took shiva’s dick out and started licking his balls sucking them one by one in my mouth. Shiva held my head with both hands and pressed it against his crotch. I then gotup and smooched shiva again and whispered,” Time to return the favour”.


He looked confused so I pushed him down and signalled him to lie down on the mattress. He was still looking confused when I smiled and kneeled down and crossed one leg over his face. Suddenly, my pussy was staring right at him. Then I lowered my cunt just a touch above his lips and waited. Shiva responded and buried his face in my pussy.


I then sat comfortably on his mouth so that he can lick me dry. His moustaches were tickling my vagina and I came. He went stiff but then I smiled at him and he smiled back gulping down all the silky fluid that was dropping from my cunthole. I pulled jassi closer to me and gave him a kiss. Then I held his dick and pulled it closer. Jassi got up and shoved his dick roughly in my mouth.


He held my head and started pumping his dick furiously in my mouth. Shiva increased his pace to meet jassi’s and looking at the mouth fuck, I was receiving. Jassi fucked my mouth for five minutes while my mouth was now full of saliva and precum. Some of the saliva dropped from my mouth and landed on my belly and shiva’s moustaches. He rubbed everything on my cunt and kept on licking.


I came again with the treatment these two guys were giving me. Shiva was by now like a child licking a teether. Jassi then lifted me and lied down. I slithered down on jassi and he inserted his dick in my pussy. He then said to shiva,” what r u waiting for? Her asshole is still unattended.


Her arse is as good as her cunt” I joined in and said,” Well, apply some Vaseline and its even better” Shiva readily applied Vaseline on his dick and rubbed some on my butthole. Then he knelt behind and tried to push his dick in. I spread my arse a little to that his dick was now totally in me. My butthole was paining as it had not been rammed in a long time.


Both of them were now ramming their dicks in my hole and jassi was looking at me lovingly. My face was still smothered with saliva from the mouthfuck I had received. I rubbed it on jassi’s face and then smooched him. I then said,” thanks baby, for allowing me the pleasure of both my holes filled” while shiva was pumping my arse like a dog.


Then I asked jassi to open his mouth, which he did and I gurgled all the saliva in my mouth and spit in his open mouth. Shiva was stunned to see all this and could not hold for long and said,” I am Cumming”, I told him to cum in my mouth and bend in front of him. He shoved his dick in my mouth just when he cummed and I collected all of it in my mouth then I got up and smooched him with all the semen being shared by both of us.


I then pushed him on the mattress and started slurping his exhausted dick in 69 position. Jassi went behind, shoved his dick in my butthole, and fucked me hard while shiva was savouring the silky juices off my pussy. Jassi’s dick was inches away from shiva’s mouth and then jassi cum big filling my butthole and spilling some on shiva’s face.


Jassi kept cumming for almost a minute and then his dick slid out of my butthole and landed straight on shiva’s moustaches. Shiva took jassi’s dick in his mouth and sucked him dry off all the cum. Then he licked my butthole clean. After a few minutes, we all lay side by side on the mattress with shiva in the middle. Jassi stroked shiva’s dick to show gratitude for licking him clean.


Shiva in turn looked at me and held me tight and said,” nalini, this was something amazing and I can never thank you enough for giving me a fuck of my life. I can never repay you the debt.” “Okay, if you want to repay then gimme a nice bath. Lets go”, and we both left for the bathroom while jassi still lied their with eyes closed.


This encounter resulted in more such meetings between all three of us but that I am sure you already know. If you liked my story then please reply. Your replies encourage us to share more details with all of you.
You have read this article Sex Stories with the title Nalini having threesome sex (group sex story). You can bookmark this page URL http://artsyiam.blogspot.com/2012/06/nalini-having-threesome-sex-group-sex.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...